Summer Internship at SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović
The selection of candidates will be based on the following criteria:
- Students of the fourth year or graduates of the Faculty of Law of the University of Belgrade.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computer work (Internet, MS Office)
Preferred skills and activities:
- Additional activities during study (participation in Moot Court competitions, BIMUN, SIMUN, debates, legal clinics, other practices);
- Participation in seminars, workshops, NGOs work;
- Prizes and scholarships;
- Published works;
Efficiency, communicativeness, understanding of priorities, openness, precision, expressed feeling for details, creativity.
We invite you to send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 25, 2018.